Spring Rental Check-in
Our rental check-ins are due May 10. You can drop off rentals at the Bookstore from May 3 through May 20, excluding weekends and Friday, May 14, due to summer hours. Rental check-ins can be done in person during this time, or you can ship rentals back to the store at your expense. Due to COVID-19, buyback is still only available through our website.
Summer Semester Purchases
The Bookstore will be open for walk-in/in-store summer semester purchases from May 3 through May 20, excluding weekends and Friday, May 14, due to summer hours. You can also use our Bookstore website.
The Main Campus Bookstore hours of operation during this time are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday/College Holidays: CLOSED
- All other bookstore locations will remain closed
The preferred and highly recommended method of ordering your course materials and related supplies is by placing orders through the Bookstore website, and having them shipped to you. There will be a limited number of students allowed in the Bookstore at one time. If you can have your materials shipped to you, please do so and allow in-store purchasing for those who cannot have materials shipped to their omes.
Please be aware for items being shipped, USPS, UPS and Fedex are experiencing extreme delays due to the holidays and COVID-19. Deliveries may take much longer than normal to arrive. The Bookstore is not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
In-store pickup will not be available.
Please keep in mind when visiting the bookstore to follow the COVID guidelines, which include:
- You will be required to submit to the College’s COVID-19 screening prior to entering the Pavilion Building. Before visiting the Bookstore, login to MyCCP and complete the COVID-10 screening form.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth completely. If you fail to do so, you will be asked to leave the Bookstore.
- Social distancing guidelines are in effect at all times. Aisles are marked with directional areas and register areas/waiting lines are clearly marked, for your convenience.
For all inquiries regarding the Bookstore, please call 215-751-8152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Students
Access to eBooks are available from a variety of publishers for no additional cost.
For additional non-digital materials and other items, the Bookstore is offering a free shipping offer with no minimum purchase. When you make a purchase and check out, you will have the option to select free shipping.
Free shipping is also being offered on rental returns. The Bookstore will provide return labels and extending the return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. If you rented a textbook, you will receive an email with a return label and instructions on how to return your rented books. The grace period is extended an extra 15 days from the rental return date.
Resources for Faculty
For faculty members seeking a well-designed digital alternative or supplement to their current textbook, Lumen courseware may be a good fit. Course set-up is simple, and faculty can be ready to teach the same day they make the change.