Student Tuition Services
Student Tuition Services is committed to continuing to provide support to our students, staff and faculty. Online payment processing, email interactions and dynamic form processing are available, along with on-campus services.
Due to rising Covid cases in Philadelphia and throughout the region, Student Tuition Services will operate on a fully remote schedule through February 14.
Virtual Office Hours
The Student Tuition Services hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can access your billing statement and make payments online 24/7. Check out our how-to videos.
All general inquiries should be directed to email@example.com, including requests to set up a phone or Zoom conversation with a Student Tuition Services team member. Please email us from your CCP email address and include your full name and student ID number (J#) within your email. You will receive an email reply within 48 hours of receipt of your email. Please send inquiries regarding past due balances to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Tuition Services will continue to:
- Help answer questions that you have related to billing and payment
- Assist you in understanding our payment plan option so you can spread your payments over time
- Counsel you on how to resolve your past due balance so that you know your repayment and enrollment options
- Offer online direct deposit enrollment so you can receive your refund as quickly as possible
Online Billing & Payment
The following services are available in our payment portal:
- View/Pay Your Bill
- Enroll in/View Your Payment Plan
- Set up an Authorized Payer
How to Access the Payment Portal
Login to MyCCP. Click on the Student tab. Click the Financial Services menu on the left, select “Bill Summary” or another link you need.
*Please make every effort to submit your payment online. Our ability to process mailed payments is limited.
The following processing requests can be submitted via Dynamic Forms:
- Employer/3rd Party Voucher
- Stop Payment Request
How to Submit a Dynamic Form
Login to MyCCP. Click on the Student Tab. In the Electronic Forms box, select “Financial Services Forms” and then select the form you need.
* Please do not mail vouchers, as our ability to access our mail is limited.
If you are unable to email us, students can call (215) 751-8979 during on-campus hours. Students can also leave messages on this number after office hours.