How to Access Virtual Student Support Services
Welcome to Community College of Philadelphia's Virtual Student Resource Center!
This page is your one-stop-shop for access to the College's academic, financial and community resources, and will be frequently updated to provide you with the most current information available.
Please use the links below or on the left to see what online and in-person services are available for the area of support you need.
Community College of Philadelphia remains dedicated to helping students stay healthy, supported and ready to meet their academic goals.
If you are unable to find the help you need in our Virtual Support Center, please complete our CCP Cares form.
How to Succeed in Online Learning
We have created a free course to help you succeed in online learning, whether you are taking an online course for the first time or looking for help with something specific, we encourage you to use this resource!
- Academic Advising
- Canvas and Zoom Assistance
- Learning Lab Academic Support Services (Tutoring, Workshops and Study Groups)
- Library Services
- Office of Student Success Initiatives
- Student Academic Computer Center Virtual Support
- Study and Meeting Spaces
Health, Counseling and Basic Needs Support
Student Centers and Resource Offices
- Career Connections
- Center for Male Engagement
- Center on Disability
- Institute for Community Engagement and Civic Leadership
- International Student Services
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Veterans Resource Center
- Women’s Outreach and Advocacy Center