Most Summer 2021 classes will be held online, and all admissions and student support services are available remotely. Visit the Virtual Student Resource Center to access the assistance you need.

Student Requests

Update Student Information

Change or update your personal information.


Request a transcript from the College.

Enrollment Verification

Request an official enrollment record or degree verification.

Excused Withdrawal

Apply for a special request for excused withdrawal due to a serious illness or other emergency situation.