Apply and Check Graduation Requirements
Minimum Application Criteria
- Degree programs - 42 credits or more and a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Certificate programs - 7 credits or more and a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled for all remaining coursework
How to apply for graduation or check your graduation application status.
- Log into MyCCP, select Student tab, go to the left column and and choose "Graduation" section, click apply to graduate.
- Review your "MyDegree Path" for outstanding program requirements.
Graduation Application Deadlines
- March 31, 2024 - Deadline to ensure your name will appear in the commencement program
- April 12, 2024 - Deadline to participate in the commencement ceremony
Speak to an Advisor or Counselor
You can also speak to an advisor or counselor to check your graduation eligibility:
Graduation vs Commencement
Graduation occurs when a student has completed all degree and/or certificate requirements. Students must complete and submit an official online graduation application. The Records Evaluation Team will evaluate applications to determine eligibility and confer degrees and certificates appropriately. Note: Once your record is evaluated, please contact before making any changes to your current enrollment.
Commencement is a ceremony held once a year that honors students who have or will soon complete all degree and certificate program requirements. Participating in Commencement does not signify that a degree or certificate has been conferred.
- Degrees and certificates are evaluated starting at the end of each semester: December for the Fall semester, January for the Winter semester, May for the Spring semester, and August for the Summer semester. Note: Degree and/or certificate requirements completed within an accelerated term will be conferred at the end of the semester as indicated above.
- Conferred degrees and/or certificates will display academic transcripts.
- The Commencement Ceremony is held once annually in May. Degrees and certificates are conferred 4-6 weeks after final grades are posted, then printed and mailed.
2018 Commencement Information
A comprehensive guide to this year’s commencement exercises, including