Student Engagement / Student Leadership Development
Cultivate your leadership skills through legislative, educational, and cultural activities. Become an active participant in the life of the College and the city of Philadelphia.
Office hours are walk-in or by appointment. To schedule an in-person appointment, please email email@example.com.
Office of Student Engagement, Winnet Student Life Building, Room S1-19:
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For general office questions or support, contact Jenavia Weaver, Director of Student Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Student Leadership Development, Winnet Student Life Building, Room S1-11/12:
Regional Center Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday — West Regional Center
- Tuesday — West Regional Center
- Wednesday — Northeast Regional Center
- Thursday — Northeast Regional Center
- Friday — Virtual/Remote
For questions related to student leadership (Philadelphia LEADS Leadership Society, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Government Association, Vanguard Newspaper, Lion Leader Student Ambassadors), contact Ida Swindle-Jewell at email@example.com.
Snack Rack Food Pantry
We are dedicated to addressing our students’ basic needs by actively working to educate, promote and advocate for the nourishment of all of our students. For students in need of a meal, our Snack Rack Food Pantry is providing contactless curbside pickup:
- Contactless pick-up by appointment only: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please email Jenavia Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org