Canvas and Zoom Assistance
Online Learning Resources
For information on how to access your classes remotely, check out our free course: How to Succeed in Online Learning, or check out these resources:
- Learn how to login to Canvas for the first time and setup your password
- Using Zoom with Canvas
- Canvas FAQs
- Watch a video to learn how to submit a Canvas Assignment or read instructions about how to submit a Canvas assignment
- Watch a video about setting up notification preferences
- Watch a video that shows you how to join a Zoom meeting
Please remember to download the apps for both Canvas and Zoom, available free for Android and iOS.
Help with Canvas
If something is not working correctly in Canvas:
- If at all possible, you should access your course from a PC rather than a mobile device, especially when you are submitting an assignment. We have found that student information is more likely to get lost on a mobile device.
- Your first step is to try using another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer).
- You can also submit a trouble report by selecting the Help link in the lower left corner of your Canvas screen, and choosing Report a Problem.
- You can also contact email@example.com. Include as much specific information as you can.
Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
Add some flair to your background in Zoom video calls by applying one of these backgrounds to your Zoom app.