The Office of Financial Aid Services is committed to continuing to provide support to our students, staff and faculty. Dynamic Form requests, appointments with Financial Aid staff, and financial aid interactions and processing are all available through emails and virtual appointments.
Due to rising Covid cases in Philadelphia and throughout the region, Financial Aid will operate on a fully remote schedule through February 14.
Virtual Office Hours
The Office of Financial Aid is available and ready to assist our students! We are providing virtual office hours to allow you to meet one-on-one with a Financial Aid representative via Zoom or by phone to assist you with your personal financial aid questions.
Staff hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Virtual evening hours are offered Monday to Thursday, from 5 to 8 p.m.
Virtual Saturday hours are offered from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Virtual Drop-in appointments are available online from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
How to Request a Virtual Appointment
Request an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, student ID number (J#), your CCP email address and your phone number within your email. You will receive an email reply within 24 hours of receipt of your email.
Contact Us by Phone
Financial Aid representatives will be available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 215.751.8270. Please note that staffing for direct phone contact is very limited at this time.
The Office of Financial Aid will continue to:
- Help answer questions that you have related to your financial aid package
- Advise you of potential financial consequences regarding decisions you make now and how they will affect you in future semesters
- Counsel you on how to stay in good financial aid standing so that you can continue to remain eligible for and receive Federal Student Aid
- Assist with devising a financial plan so you can attain your educational goals
The following processing requests can simply be submitted via Dynamic Forms:
- Dependent/Independent Verification Forms
- AP Appeal
- Enrollment History
- Loan Request Form
- Loan Cancelation Form
- Petition for Dependent Students Without Parental Support
- Dependency Status Override
How to Submit a Dynamic Form
*Please make every effort to submit documents with the dynamic forms listed above or via email and not via U.S. Mail.