The Athletics department wants to ensure that we can support our students, staff and faculty both in-person and online. Intercollegiate sports are back this fall!
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Athletics Center, Gymnasium and Fitness Center are closed until further notice. On-campus visits are available by appointment only. To schedule an on-campus visit, please email email@example.com.
Fall Sports Schedules
Cross Country Practice / Track and Field Conditioning
- September 2, 7, 9, 13-17, 21, 23, 28 and 30 at 5 p.m.
Track and Field Try-outs
- October 4-8 and 11-15 at 4:30 p.m.
Cross Country /Track and Field Practice
- October 18-22 and 25-29
Basketball Pre-Season Conditioning
- September 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- October 1, 4-9, 11-16, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- October 18-22, 25-29
To learn more, contact us at 215-751-8964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us on the Pride Portal for more information.
For any athletics inquiries contact athletic director, Rogers Glispy, at RGlispy@ccp.eduor 215-751-8965.
Intercollegiate Sport Contacts:
- Men’s Basketball – Joe Rome, JRome@ccp.edu
- Women’s Basketball – Kenyatta McKinney, KLMckinney@ccp.edu
- Cross Country/Track & Field - Robert Taylor, RTaylo45@ccp.edu
- Women’s Volleyball - Alicia Wilson, ATWilson@ccp.edu
For academic and financial aid concerns contact athletics coordinator, Lynsey Grace, at LGrace@ccp.eduor 215-751-8968.
For eligibility, NJCAA/NCAA rules or transfer guidelines contact athletics director, Rogers Glispy, at RGlispy@ccp.edu or 215-751-8965.
For season statistics and video information contact Equipment Manager, Jesús Godoy, at JGodoy@ccp.edu or 215-751-8005.
*For the most up to date information and important notifications please follow our social media accounts on Twitter - @TheCCPAthletics and Instagram - @CCPAthletics. To submit pertinent content for us to post, please contact Equipment Manager, Jesús Godoy at JGodoy@ccp.edu or 215-751-8005.