How to Access Virtual Student Support Services
Welcome to Community College of Philadelphia's Virtual Student Resource Center!
This page is your one-stop-shop for access to the College's academic, financial and community resources, and will be frequently updated to provide you with the most current information available.
For the fall 2021 semester, services will continue to be available online, along with limited on-campus services. Please use the links below or on the left to see what in-person services are available for the area of support you need. If you are not able to find what you need here, you can contact the College through CCP Cares.
Community College of Philadelphia remains dedicated to helping students stay healthy, supported and ready to meet their academic goals.
How to Succeed in Online Learning
We have created a free course to help you succeed in online learning, whether you are taking an online course for the first time or looking for help with something specific, we encourage you to use this resource!
Get some tips and tools from faculty, and see how they are making online courses work for you. Watch our faculty share their tips for succeeding in online classes.
Get answers to your questions about fall classes, spring registration, technology support and more.
- Academic Advising
- Adjusting your study habits during COVID-19
- Canvas and Zoom Assistance
- Learning Lab Academic Support Services (Tutoring, Workshops and Study Groups)
- Library Services
- Office of Student Success Initiatives
- Student Academic Computer Center Virtual Support
- Study and Meeting Spaces
Health, Counseling and Basic Needs Support
Student Centers and Resource Offices
- Career Connections
- Center for Male Engagement
- Center on Disability
- Institute for Community Engagement and Civic Leadership
- International Student Services
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Veterans Resource Center
- Women’s Outreach and Advocacy Center