Student Records and Registration

Student Records and Registration staff are working on-campus and remotely to provide you with services during this time. We are responding to all emails and processing requests using all electronic online methods available to our offices.  

Virtual Office Hours

Spring/Fall semesters: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Contact us

Academic Records:
College Transcripts:

Please include your complete name and student ID in your email.

On Campus Registration 

Spring/Fall semesters: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.

How to Request Virtual/In-Person Appointments

Request an appointment by emailing us at

Please include your full name, student ID number (J#), your CCP email address and your phone number within your email. Please include a detailed explanation for your appointment request.

You will receive a reply via email within 24 hours, Monday–Friday. Requests must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance of the requested appointment time. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.

In-person appointments are scheduled on the Main Campus as needed, Tuesdays or Thursdays, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Student Resources

Transcript requests can be made online at for electronic PDF transcripts only.

To access enrollment services, login to your MyCCP account and click on the Student tab to access the following resources:

Enrollment Services 

  • Search for Classes/Register Online (click on the Enrollment Services link on the left, then click on Search for Courses/Register Online)
  • Apply to Graduate (click on the Graduation link on the left, then click on Apply Graduate/Status Update)

Dynamic Forms

 The following requests must be submitted via Dynamic Forms:

  • Registration (Add a class after the course has started)
  • Change of Information
  • Change of Residency
  • Special Request for Excused Withdrawal
  • Request for Financial Account Adjustment
  • Veteran’s Registration Request
  • Course Substitution for Graduation

How to Submit a Dynamic Form

Login to MyCCP. Click on the Student Tab. In the Electronic Forms box, select “Records and Registration Forms” and then select the form you need. If you're already logged in to MyCCP, you can access the Student tab directly here.