Student Academic Computer Center Virtual Support
The Student Academic Computer Center will offers virtual support to assist the College's students and faculty. SACC online assistance will be available during our regular hours of operation, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Following are a few of the ways we can assist you remotely:
The Student Academic Computer Center is here to support you in the following ways. To request assistance with any of the following, please email your questions to email@example.com.
- Help with navigating Office 365 (your student email)
- Help with navigating Canvas or Zoom
- Submitting school assignments through Canvas, email and other online platforms, and saving schoolwork in different formats such as PDF, Word, TIF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Using PowerPoint to complete assignments/schoolwork
- Sending an email, file conversion, online chat, drive formatting, etc.
- Using different online tools to format a project together
- Video file conversion such as MP3, MP4, etc., and submitting such files through Canvas or other Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
- Providing information about how to access Comcast free internet
- Helping with course-related software such as MyLabPlus, Cengage and Office 365
- Clearing cookies and caches in Chrome to enable browser contents to load correctly
- Browser navigation
- Other computer related assistance as needed
In-person, on-campus services will be open to students in the Library and Learning Commons starting on Tuesday, September 7, the first day of fall 2021 semester at the following locations:
- Library and Learning Commons
- Center for Business and Industry, Room C3-17
- Hours: Monday – Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Northwest Regional Center Student Academic Computer Center Hours
- Monday – 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.