COVID-19 Campus Update

The College is currently closed, and remote instruction and work continue while Philadelphia remains under a stay-at-home order. All courses for the Summer I and II terms will be held online while student services and support are available remotely. Visit the College’s Virtual Student Resource Center to access the assistance that you need. Adequate notice will be shared with students, staff and faculty once a re-opening date is established. 

Bursar's Office

The Bursar’s Office is committed to continuing to provide support to our students, staff and faculty. Online payment processing, email interactions and dynamic form processing are available remotely.

Virtual Office Hours

Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

You can access your billing statement and make payment online 24/7. Check out our How-to Videos.

You can contact the Bursar’s Office directly by emailing . Please email us from your CCP email address and include your full name and student ID number (J#) within your email. You will receive an email reply within 48 hours of receipt of your email. Please send inquiries regarding past due balances to .

Student Resources

The Bursar’s Office will continue to:

Help answer questions that you have related to billing and payment

Assist you in understanding our payment plan option so you can spread your payments over time

Counsel you on how to resolve your past due balance so that you know your repayment and enrollment options

Offer online direct deposit enrollment so you can receive your refund as quickly as possible

Online Billing & Payment

The following services are available in our payment portal:

  • View/Pay Your Bill
  • Enroll in/View Your Payment Plan
  • Set up an Authorized Payer

How to Access the Payment Portal

Login to MyCCP. Click on the Student Tab. Click the Financial Services menu on the left, select “Bill Summary” or another link you need.

*Please make every effort to submit your payment online. Our ability to process mailed payments is limited.

Dynamic Forms

The following processing requests can be submitted via Dynamic Forms:

  • Employer/3rd Party Voucher
  • Stop Payment Request

How to Submit a Dynamic Form

Login to MyCCP. Click on the Student Tab. In the Electronic Forms box, select “Financial Services Forms” and then select the form you need.

* Please do not mail vouchers, as our ability to access our mail is limited.