College life is full of opportunities and challenges. The Counseling Department of Community College of Philadelphia can help you optimize your opportunities and meet your challenges. The College offers free, comprehensive counseling services to all of our students. Our highly qualified and diverse staff provides expertise in career, transfer, academic and personal counseling. Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Hours and Contact Information
Spring/Fall semesters: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 7 pm, Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
|Northeast Regional Center||Room 102||Call (215) 516 -3780 for hours|
|Northwest Regional Center||Room 102||Call (215) 516 - 3782 for hours|
|West Regional Center||Room 132||Call (215) 516 - 3781 for hours
In addition to appointments, students are encouraged to attend our virtual drop-in hours:
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Join our virtual drop-in hours for choosing/changing majors, withdrawing/dropping a course and other quick questions
Meet with a Counselor
For academic, career, transfer, and personal counseling, please complete this form for an appointment request, or contact Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-751-8169. Please include a message with your name, J number, cell phone and/or email, and a staff member will be in touch with you.
All new transfer students, readmit students and students on academic probation must first connect with counselors to register:
- Academic Probation students, please complete this form in order to register, beginning April 1.
- New Transfer students, please call Counseling at 215-751-8169 in order to register, beginning April 1.
- Readmit students, please call Counseling at 215-751-8169 in order to register, beginning April 1.
Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by our Intake Receptionist or a Counselor about registration and next steps.