About Us - Budget Office
Promote fiscal responsibility within the college community through the allocation of resources while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for proper sourcing and allocation of funds while supporting the College's mission.
- Assist organizational managers and support staff with budget questions, problems, and training, including budget status in Banner.
- Approves all capital requisitions and obtains Pennsylvania Department of Education approvals, as required, for leases and capital purchases.
- Reviews contents of RFP’s and bid responses for major service contracts and provides financial analyses of bid responses.
- Develop long-range planning models.
- Develop an annual operating and capital budget and monitor budget compliance throughout the year.
BANNER FINANCE/SYSTEM ACCESS
- Banner Finance Access
- Develops expense and revenue projections for use by senior staff.
- Distributes quarterly Departmental Budget Statements (DBS) reports which reflect expenditures, encumbrances, and available budget dollars by category within organizations.
- Maintains records of the College’s leases and debt service.
- Prepare standardized and ad hoc reports that provide decision-makers with up-to-date information.
- Prepares discipline and program cost analyses and net revenue analyses.
- Prepares various financials related to the College’s budgets and programs. Provides analyses and reporting for construction and capital projects.
- Oversee Position Control Report.
- Verify job postings for accuracy and proper approval.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Trains employees on the proper use of the College’s Banner finance module as well as the College’s finance and budgeting policies and procedures.
- Provide Banner Finance Desktop Reference Guide.
The Budget Office is located in the Mint Building on the 1st Floor in room M1-3.
|Derrick Sawyer II||AVP, Budgets, and Business Services||(215) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kierra Mobley||Budget Office Assistant||(215) 751-8090||
|Joe Ballard||Budget and Financial Analyst||(215) 751-8091||
|Vincent Panjikaran||Manager, Budgets||(215) email@example.com|