- How to Create a Requisition via Native Banner
- How to Create a Requisition via Self-service Banner
- Banner Finance Desktop Reference
Basic office supplies are purchased through the College’s approved vendor (e.g., pens, pencils, staples, tape, scissors, paper clips, ruled pads, etc.).
All faculty and staff must request advance approval of any travel expenses and follow the procedures stated below to have travel expenses reimbursed. Staff who travel on authorized College business and/or to approved professional meetings are entitled to be reimbursed. Reimbursements are subject to supervisory approval and are generally as follows:
- Registration Fees — If at all possible, these should be prepaid.
- Hotel Room — Reimbursement at actual expense for moderately priced room in the area. See the Travel Policy for details.
- Meals — Reimbursement for breakfast/lunch/dinner at moderately priced restaurants. No reimbursement will be made for alcohol. Receipts are required. See the Travel Policy for details.
- Mileage Reimbursement — The rate for personal automobile mileage reimbursement is determined by the Board of Trustees in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Other Transportation — Receipts are necessary in order to get reimbursement for tolls, parking, cabs, etc.