Student Device Loaner Program
Community College of Philadelphia (“CCP”) is loaning this device (“Equipment”) in support of the COVID-19 situation. To be eligible for this loan you must be a current CCP student enrolled in the “current” semester. To use the Equipment, I agree to abide by the following usage guidelines:
- I must return the Equipment in the same working condition and good order in which I received it.
- I must abide by the Community College of Philadelphia’s policies- Memorandum # 306 Policy for Responsible Commuting, available at https://myccp.online/college-policies-and-procedures/policy-responsible-computing
- And Memorandum # 307 Acceptable Use Policy for Interactive Systems available at https://myccp.online/college-policies-and-procedures/acceptable-use-policy-interactive-systems
- I understand that I am financially responsible for the value of the equipment borrowed, up to a maximum of $550, if the equipment is late, damaged, lost or stolen. (See “Late Fines” and “Liabilities and Responsibilities” below.)
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may also result in denial of current and future privileges to borrow any CCP Equipment.
Equipment Loan Period
I can borrow the Equipment until August 21, 2020. If I do not return the Equipment at this time, I will be billed for the cost of replacing the Equipment, up to a maximum of $550.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
I assume all responsibility for the safety and condition of the Equipment borrowed from CCP:
- I will report any malfunctions and/or damage when it occurs.
- I am responsible for the costs of repair and/or replacement of the Equipment which result from theft, loss, misuse, or neglect by myself or any other persons. My maximum liability for repair or replacement is five hundred fifty ($550).
- I also agree to pay any collection costs and/or attorney’s fees if I do not pay amounts owed by me when due.
- Because the Equipment may fail, I am solely responsible for making backups of any files I create. CCP accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any losses/damages of any nature due to failure of the Equipment.
Make a Request to Borrow a Laptop
Please alert your instructor that you are in need of borrowing a laptop in order to complete the required coursework. Provide the following information to your instructor: your J#, email address, and mobile phone number. The request to borrow a laptop will be entered by your instructor on your behalf.
Once the College receives the information the student will be notified of the next steps in the process.
- Login to MyCCP and Click the Student Device Loaner Request (Faculty) link on the LaunchPad
- Select the class the student is attending from the list of classes you are assigned and click Next
- Then select the student you are requesting the device for and click Next:
- Select the device you would like to student to borrow and click Submit: