Contact Single Stop
Appointments and Walk-Ins
Single Stop has offices at:
- Northeast Regional Center, Room 102
- Northwest Regional Center, Room 119
- Call us at 215-972-6367 or 215-972-6268. You can also email us.
Single Stop staff will confidentially meet with you to help determine potential financial resources that could help you reach your educational goals.
Main Campus Hours of Operation
- Fall and Spring Semester: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Regional Centers Hours of Operation
- Northeast Regional Center - Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Northwest Regional Center - Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tuesday, 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Connect with Staff Using the Online Self-Screening Tool
To learn about what benefits and resources you may be eligible for, complete and submit your profile using one of the links below, based on the campus you attend the most:
Single Stop staff will reach out to review your results and determine the assistance you could get AT NO COST!
Join Single Stop's amazing volunteer network. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to meet students, learn skills, build your resume and contribute to make our CCP community a better environment for all.
Interested? Click here