What Types of Aid Can I Get?

There are three ways you can receive financial aid to help fund your college endeavors: Federal Student Aid, Student Loans and Alternative Sources of Funding. Choose the option below that you’d like to learn more about.

Federal Student Aid 

Learn about Federal Pell Grants, the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) and the College Federal Work-Study Program (CWSP).

Federal Student Loans

Learn about Federal Student Loans that may be available to you on a yearly basis.

Alternative Sources of Funding

In addition to Federal Student Aid and Federal Student Loans, there are several other ways to help pay for tuition, books and school supplies.