- You have the right to be heard and the power to vote during the election
- Your vote matters because you are important and so are the needs of your family and friends
- You can support solutions to the problems you see affecting your community
- You can make sure your elected officials represent you
- You can impact the direction of the entire country
Be part of the Community College of Philadelphia student population who beat the national voting average during the presidential election! Let's add to this momentum—and get out to vote for this year's election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
What You Can Do
Register to Vote
- Students, register to vote at StudentVote.org
- Not a student or live outside of PA, get started here.
- Make your voting plan. Find out where your polling location is. Figure out the best time of day for you to vote between 7 AM and 8 PM. Lines may be long so you may want to take snack and bring water with you.
- Find your polling place
- Learn about the election and more!
- Build Your Ballot – It’s not too late to do research on who you are voting for. #CCPVotes recommends you use the Build Your Own Ballot tool through the Committee of 70
- Have you voted on the new voting machines? Check out this video.
- Find your legislator