To make it easier for you to meet with an advisor, we’ve added a new scheduling tool for students in Starfish Connect, an online resource to help you stay on track with your academics. Our scheduling tool is a better, quicker and more efficient way to meet with your advisor, and it gives you 24/7 access to schedule an appointment at a time that works for you.
Make an Appointment to Speak to an Advisor
To schedule an Academic Advising appointment now, go to the Academic Advising website for step-by-step instructions on how to use Starfish Connect to schedule your appointment.
Preparation is key when it comes to planning your educational future so to ensure a productive and meaningful conversation, check out these tips to get ready:
- Browse through the Course Catalog to read up on your major or potential majors and certificate options.
- Log into your MyCCP account and review your Degree Audit in My Degree Path.
- Prepare a list of questions for things you don’t understand or want to know more about.
- Schedule your appointment before your assigned registration date.
- Check to ensure there are no holds on your account before registration, as this will delay the process.