Explore career and professional interests in pharma and biotech industries through Incyte, a biopharmaceutical company, while developing skills and confidence for upcoming jobs and internships. Students in underrepresented backgrounds who are interested in life sciences and health care careers are encouraged to apply.
- Explore career and professional interests
- Develop skills, confidence, & executive presence
- Attend Master Classes hosted by industry experts
- Foster professional relationships with mentors & other mentees
- Positioning for pharma jobs and internships
- Receive career counseling, resume building, interview preparation, & salarynegotiation guidance
- College students interested in life sciences and health care careers, from racial and ethnic groups who are underrepresented in the biotech and pharma workforce
- Sessions start in in the fall 2023 semester and end in late in the spring 2024 semester
- Requirement to attend approximately two, 1-hour sessions per month
- Remote options available
Applications are due June 15, 2023.
For an application and additional information, email DevopsMentoring@incyte.com.