The College Library has a trial to AtoZ Food America, a database containing regional cookbooks and collections of historic cookbooks and television commercials, as well as “how to” food preparation videos. The trial ends on February 15, 2020.
- Cookbooks for all 50 states
- Cookbooks for six US regions
- Cookbooks for each of 33 major US ethnic groups
- 700+ Ingredient Articles
- 100+ Historic cookbooks dating back to the late 1700s
- 3,200+ original TV food commercials dating back to the 1940s
- 100+ Food preparation Instruction Videos
- What Did They Eat? Articles
Visit AtoZ Food America from the A-Z Database List. Click on more... for access information.