The Institutional Assessment website provides a centralized point of access to information on assessment procedures and results. This includes Course, Program, and College level assessment information.
As a foundation for planning, assessing mission and institutional effectiveness, institutional improvement and self-study, the following are areas of assessment routinely addressed by the College.
- Institutional/College-wide Effectiveness
- Course Level Outcomes
- Academic Program Level Outcomes
- Student Achievement of General Education Requirements/Core Competencies
- Administrative/Support Unit Effectiveness
- Financial and Operational Effectiveness