HSE Test Prep Classes - Fall 2018
The College offers an alternative in high school equivalency preparation classes to help you prepare for the HiSET and/or GED ® exams. The classes emphasize the reading, writing and math skills necessary to successfully earn a high school equivalency credential. HiSET is a trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) - www.hiset.ets.org. GED is a trademark of GED Testing Service – www.gedtestingservice.com
COURSE FEE: $80
- REGISTRATION: Monday, June 18, 2018, to Wednesday, September 17, 2018, Winnet Student Life Building, 17th Street between Spring Garden and Callowhill streets, Rm S3-03, Monday through Thursday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made by cash, money order, credit or debit card. Cash payment is only accepted at the Cashier’s Office on the main campus. Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment. Refunds will be granted only if the class is canceled or the student withdraws before the first class meeting. To withdraw, you must do so in person at Enrollment Services.
- To register in person: Enrollment Services hours at Main Campus: Monday – Thursday, 8:45 am – 10:00 pm. Friday, 8:45 am – 3 pm. Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm.
- To register online, you must use a credit or debit card to pay (additional fees may be applicable).
- Go to: https://www.myccp.online/division-access-and-community-engagement-dace
- Scroll to: 'News and Announcements'
- Look for ‘REGISTRATION OPEN: Fall 2018 HSE Test Prep Classes’
- Click the button for ‘Register Now’
No Class: November 22, 23
|CRN||Sec #||Location||Subj||Crse||Title||Hrs||Meeting time||Days||Start Date||End Date||Room|
|75||6 - 9 pm||TR||9/18/18||12/13/18||M3-03A|
|90066||401||MAI||GEDP||A8815||HSE Math Skills||75||9:10 -11:40 am||MWF||9/17/18||11/30/18||M3-20A|
|90071||171||NWRC||GEDP||A8815||HSE Math Skills||75||6:30 - 9:30 pm||TR||9/18/18||12/13/18||143|
|75||9 - 11:30 am||MWF||9/17/18||11/30/18||201|
All students must have a CCP Photo I.D. Card before the start of class.
After you complete the registration, get your Photo I.D. Card at the Main Campus Security Office (MG-12) two weeks before the first day of class; Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For more information, please call the Division of Access and Community Engagement at 215-751-8381.