For general office questions or support, contact Jenavia Weaver, Director of Student Engagement, at email@example.com.
For questions related to student leadership (Philadelphia LEADS Leadership Society, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Government Association, Vanguard Newspaper, Lion Leader Student Ambassadors), contact Ida Swindle-Jewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUN-SATIONAL SUMMER 2020 VIRTUAL STUDENT PROGRAMMING SERIES
Beat the heat and join us for a weekly series of virtual student programming from
May 18 – August 20, 2020.
Download our series flyer to print out and post on your fridge at home so you never miss out!
MONDAYS, 12 p.m. START TIME: Movie Mondays
Grab your lunch and join us for a fun-filled Netflix Watch Party study break. All you need is access to a Netflix account and the Netflix Party extension to join in on the conversation! The watch party link will be posted in the Pride Portal event description a half-hour prior to showtime.
Movie Schedule: Check the Pride Portal for our full movie schedule.
TUESDAYS, ALL DAY: #CCPpride TikTok Tuesdays
Participate in fun TikTok challenges with Roary!
TUESDAYS, 2-3 p.m.: Training Tuesdays
Learn new tips and tricks each week about the Pride Portal.
WEDNESDAYS: We Connect Wednesdays
Virtual Coffeehouse, 9-10 a.m.
Grab a cup of joe or hot tea and join us to enjoy unstructured time catching up with each other.
LGBTQ Zoom Room, 3-4 p.m.
Join the MarcDavid LGBTQ Center in an affirming virtual space for all LGBTQ students to be themselves and connect with other LGBTQ peers.
THURSDAYS, Noon to 1 p.m.: Try New Things Thursdays
Lunch & Learn: discover something new each week from our talented team members!
3RD THURSDAYS, 7 p.m. START TIME: Thursday Theater: LGBTQ Movie Night
Discuss classic and contemporary LGBTQ films with other LGBTQ folks. All you need is access to a Netflix account and a free Discord account, and you can join in on the conversation!
- 5/21 – The Queen (1968)
- 6/18 – To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995)
- 7/16 – A Secret Love (2020)
- 8/20 – The Half of It (2020)
Contact Our Team:
The staff will continue to respond to inquiries during normal business hours (M-TH, 8:00am-6:00pm).
- Richard Kopp – Assistant Dean of Students –
- Jenavia Weaver – Director, Student Engagement –
- Sajeda Virji – Coordinator of Marketing –
- Vincent Scarfo – Coordinator, LGBTQ Center –
- Dionne Easton – Coordinator, Regional Centers –
- Bernadette McCottry – Office Administrative Associate B –
- Kellie Brown – Office Administrative Associate –
- Ida Swindle-Jewell – Office Administrative Associate B –
- Piseitta Arrington – Technical Craft Specialist B –
For Additional Help and Support or Specific Questions:
- For general department questions or support, including the Pride Portal, Online Orientation, New Student Orientation, Commencement, Ticket Sales Refunds, Co-Curricular Programs, and mascot appearances (Roary), contact Richard Kopp, Assistant Dean of Students, at .
- To submit Common Transfer Applications, contact Bernadette McCottry at .
- For social media inquiries, support, or suggestions, contact Sajeda Virji at .
- For LGBTQ programs and services, contact Vincent Scarfo, MarcDavid LGBTQ Center Coordinator, at or visit our website: https://myccp.online/marcdavid-lgbtq-center.
- For general Student Engagement Regional Center questions or support, contact Dionne Easton, Coordinator, at .
- For general student programming questions or support, contact Jenavia Weaver, Director of Student Engagement, at .
- For questions related to student leadership (Philadelphia LEADS: Leadership Society, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Government Association, Vanguard Newspaper, Lion Leader Student Ambassadors), contact Ida Swindle-Jewell at .
- For student club/organization support, contact Piseitta (Pie) Arrington at . Officers should also use this time to update their content and information on their Pride Portal pages. More info/resources on how to use all the administrative tools/features of your page can be found using the links below:
- Use this guide to help you manage the tools/features of your Pride Portal page: https://engagesupport.campuslabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016011492-Student-Leader-Resource-Guide
- To add other officers/advisor(s) to the page to give them administrative access, as well as to invite/add your general members to join the page, click here for more information on how to manage your roster: https://engagesupport.campuslabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001617606-Roster-Walkthrough
- More resources - check out these brief introductory videos for an overview of the entire system:
- Student Video Tour
- Campus Partners Video Tour