SACC remote support will be available to assist CCP’s students and faculty during this challenging time. SACC online assistance will be available during our regular hours of operation from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
The following are just a few of the areas we can assist you with:
1. Helping to navigate Office 365
2. Helping to navigate through Canvas or Zoom
3. Submitting school assignments through Canvas, email and other online platforms, and saving schoolwork in different formats such as PDF, Word, TIF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
4. Using PowerPoint to complete assignments/schoolwork
5. Sending an email, file conversion, online chat, drive formatting, etc.
6. Using different online tools to format a project together
7. Video file conversion such as MP3, MP4, etc., and submitting such files through Canvas or other Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
8. Providing information about how to access Comcast free internet
9. Helping with course-related software such as MyLabPlus, Cengage and Office 365
10. Clearing cookies and caches in Chrome to enable browser contents to load correctly
11. Browser navigation
12. Other computer related assistance as needed
Assistance can be received by emailing your questions to .