SACC remote support will be available to assist CCP’s students and faculty during this challenging time. SACC online assistance will be available during our regular hours of operation from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Use a Computer on Main Campus
You can now reserve time on a computer in our Computer Lab on Main Campus. Computers can be reserved for one 90-minute session each day and you must reserve your computer at least one day in advance. Computers are available Monday to Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
How to reserve a computer:
- Login to MyCCP
- Click on the “Student Quick Links” menu under MyCCP Quick Links
- Click “Reserve a Computer in the Computer Lab”
- Next, select the Computer Lab schedule from the dropdown menu
- Scroll down to select a day and time you wish to reserve a computer (no same day appointments)
- Click on the first white box to open a popup window
- Answer the questions and click “Create Appointment”
An email will be sent to your CCP email account to confirm your reservation.
Following are a few of the ways we can also assist you remotely:
1. Helping to navigate Office 365
2. Helping to navigate through Canvas or Zoom
3. Submitting school assignments through Canvas, email and other online platforms, and saving schoolwork in different formats such as PDF, Word, TIF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
4. Using PowerPoint to complete assignments/schoolwork
5. Sending an email, file conversion, online chat, drive formatting, etc.
6. Using different online tools to format a project together
7. Video file conversion such as MP3, MP4, etc., and submitting such files through Canvas or other Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
8. Providing information about how to access Comcast free internet
9. Helping with course-related software such as MyLabPlus, Cengage and Office 365
10. Clearing cookies and caches in Chrome to enable browser contents to load correctly
11. Browser navigation
12. Other computer related assistance as needed
Assistance can be received by emailing your questions to .