The College has revised its COVID-19 testing procedures for individuals who are required to come to campus for work or to attend classes. Since Jan. 10, all individuals on campus, regardless of vaccination status, have been required to be tested every 3 days in order to access College buildings.
Beginning Monday, Jan. 24:
- Individuals with approved exemptions will still need to be tested on campus for COVID-19 every 3 days as required by the City of Philadelphia mandate.
- Vaccinated individuals, whether they have received their booster dose or not, will need to be tested on campus every 7 days.
These testing requirements are in effect through Feb. 14, 2022.
Please help us make the testing process more efficient:
- Pre-register before your first COVID-19 test prior to coming to campus. You only need to pre-register once for continued testing at the College. Text “CCPHL” to 72345 or use this link: https://register.pennrapidtest.org
- Arrive one hour early for COVID-19 testing so you won’t be late for your class.
- Consider scheduling a testing appointment before you arrive on campus.
- Main Campus – 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Northeast Regional Center – 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Northwest Regional Center – 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- West Regional Center – 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff should access the Winnet Student Life Building’s main entrance, which faces 17th Street. Students may enter the building through the Winnet Courtyard.
Supervisors: In order to keep testing wait times down, we are asking that you work with your employees to divide up testing days as evenly as possible so that members of your area are not all required to be tested on the same day.
Vaccinated vendors and contractors must be tested every 7 days, while those with an exemption must be tested every 3 days.