Connect with a Counselor
Counseling services are available in person, by phone, and virtually using Zoom technology.
All new transfer students, readmit students and students on academic probation must connect with a counselor to register.
- Academic Probation students, please complete this form for registration appointment.
- New Transfer students, please complete this form for registration appointment.
- Readmit students, please complete this form for registration appointment.
Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by our Intake Receptionist or a Counselor about registration and next steps.
Spring Office Hours (Jan. 25 to May 3, 2023)
We encourage students to attend our Virtual Drop-In or Walk-In hours.
Virtual Drop In
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 11 am to 1 pm
- Click here to access Virtual drop-in 11 am - 1 pm for new transfer students, readmit students and students on academic probation registration, SAP educational plans and other quick questions.
On Main Campus, the Counseling Center is located in Room BG-07. Students without an appointment can see a counselor on a first-come, first-served basis for a 15-minute session. Students who need more time with a counselor can make an appointment for a private counseling session.
- Wednesday: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 9am - 12pm and 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Friday: See Counselor by appointment only
The Counseling Center offers walk-in services for the following topic areas:
- Crisis/Emergency Situations
- Change of Major
- Withdraws (Dropping one or all courses)
- Academic Issues
- Professor Issues
- Conflict Resolution
Usually starting second week of a new semester: For academic, career, transfer, and personal counseling, please complete this form for a non-registration appointment request, or contact Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-751-8169. Please include a message with your name, J number, cell phone and/or email, and a counselor will be in touch with you.
Hours and Locations
Main Campus - Bonnell Ground Floor - BG-07
Fall and Spring semester hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last student at 6:45 p.m.)
Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer semester hours: May - August
Monday - Thursday, 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last student at 6:45 p.m.)
Fridays: Closed May - August
|Northeast Regional Center||Room 102||Call (215) 516-3780 for hours|
|Northwest Regional Center||Closed at this time|
|West Regional Center||Room 132||Call (215) 516-3781 for hours|