Search & Apply for Scholarships
Scholarships Available through Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia has awarded millions of dollars in scholarships, which you can use either toward your studies at the College or to continue on at a four-year institution. If you meet the criteria, you will be considered for all available scholarships by completing just one application.
How to Apply for Scholarships at the College:
- You must be a current student or have applied for admission. If you have not yet applied for admission, you can apply online.
- After you apply, you will receive an email with your student identification number within 5 days. Use this number to create your MyCCP account and login to complete the scholarship application.
When completing the scholarship application, follow these helpful hints:
- Notify the individual who will be writing your letter of recommendation as early as possible so he or she can be prepared.
- Carefully draft your essay—use correct grammar and punctuation, answer questions and address topics concisely, and follow directions regarding essay length.
- Save your application at any time and return later to continue.
- Review your online application thoroughly; you cannot change or access it once it is submitted.
- Your application will be used to determine eligibility for all scholarships throughout the entire academic year ending June 30. Applications must be submitted on a yearly basis.
Scholarships Available through Other Sources
Check out these websites to learn more about nationally available scholarships.
For more information, call the scholarship hotline at 215.496.6182 or email.