Medical Laboratory Technician Program Information Session
November 29, 2018
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
West Building - Room W1-25
Medical laboratory technicians are a critical part of health care teams, working behind the scenes to help physicians diagnose and treat patients. In fact, 70 percent of medical decisions are based on lab results.
Join us at this information session to meet program faculty, ask questions and learn more about this IN-DEMAND CAREER with a GREAT SALARY.
- Clinical experience in hospital labs
- Work settings include hospital, research, fertility, pharmaceutical and forensic labs
- Prepare for national certification exam and a career after graduation
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Median salary in the Philadelphia region is $41,870
Seating is limited.